Data Scientist. Machine Learning Researcher. Musician. Runner. Traveler.
30 November 2022/Wed: Hackaton Invited Speaker.
07 December 2022/Wed: TO60 /21.
01 February 2023/Wed: Visit to Open Innovation Arena.
01 March 2023/Wed: *Vinnova: Kompetenscentrum inom Hållbar industri och Digital omställning 2024.
19 March 2023/Sun: CFP: IEEE Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IEEE CAI), Poster + Paper.
03 April 2023 - 07 April 2023-/Mon: 9th International School on Deep Learning, Bari.
- My AI says:I checked a text generation AI and got this: “I wrote about this time I stayed at my Aunt mountain house when I was a kid and it was fun, and I thought I’d be sitting at the camp in the car or something. It’s not a real camping…
- Project INSITE-X: Learning complexityIn our new industrial project we aim for a better simulation of complex machines processes in steel rolling. Deep Learning may capture this complexity to be able to simulate detailed in-production behavior. News release from the funding agency Vinnova/PiiA newsletter [in Swedish] Högskolan i Skövde newsroom [in Swedish]Voister article…
- House rules for the Hybrid OfficeYes, we have gotten quite good at Zoom meetings by now. As we soon get the chance to get back to the physical office, there’s some pondered to do on how both in-office and remote people can be included for a well-working hybrid office. We need workplace participation on…
- AI Music and CreativityI am attending “The 2020 Joint Conference on AI Music Creativity” this week. I was not aware of the advanced ML usage in music co-creation. There are many algorithmic tools available that actually do musical composition and real-time musical co-creation. I was stunned by the demo of the saxophonist…
- Learn how to write betterI have looked for good written sources of how to develop academic writing, targeting both PhD students and myself. I found the following three books and I do recommend them. Many people in the world who speak English professionally are non-native, and proper academic writing is hard but also…